Friday 2 January 2009

"Thanet Matters"

Thanet district Council press release

Improvements to Dane Park are the front cover story on the first “Thanet Matters” of 2009.

The council’s 16 page magazine, produced by the council’s Communications and Marketing team, is being distributed through the KM Thanet Extra during the week beginning Monday 12 January.

Other features focus on the Thanet Works programme, which aims to help get people back into work, the work of the council’s disability sport team and how European money has helped to regenerate Margate.

There’s also a look at the Safe Neighbourhoods priority of the council’s Corporate Plan, with a full page on the progress that’s been made in the last year in cutting crime in Thanet.

As well as being distributed through the KM Thanet Extra, “Thanet Matters” can be collected from Thanet’s Gateway Plus, local libraries and Visitor Information Centres.

You can also be added to the mailing list for “Thanet Matters” by calling 01843 577034 or e-mailing press.office@thanet.gov.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.