Tuesday 7 April 2009

A few odds and ends

Something rather bisarre about the TDC website if you use it fairly regularly as I do you wonder if it has been taken over by some surrealist art group.



The other day I pointed out that the press releases took so long to appear that they had often lost there meaning.

Over the last couple of days five meetings have been announced the on the day of the meeting see http://tdc-mg-dmz.thanet.gov.uk/mgWhatsNew.aspx?bcr=1I don’t think the link will remain valid for long as it looks a tad complicated to me.

Then I went to the TDC homepage http://www.thanet.gov.uk/ and put the word Pleasurama in the search box there the answer I got was; “Sorry, no pages found containing your search terms.”

This is a bit strange as quite a few pages had always come up when I have done this in the past, perhaps they have finally decided that they don’t wish to be associated with the project and have deleted everything that relates to it.

One thing that I do is host and maintain various peoples websites for them and I have updated Saxon’s today http://www.thanetonline.com/saxonlogan/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.