Friday 1 July 2011

Pinch and a Punch It’s the First of the Month


Lies dammed lies and statistics this month, here is the link to my site referral statistics http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/711/index.htm as you see Simon Thanet Life Westagte comes out on top with a whopping 354 visitors coming from his site directly to mine.

On the other hand here is the link to bloggers own statistics http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/711/id4.htm as you can see Tony Bignews Margate comes out on top with slightly less whopping 209 visits coming from his site directly to mine.

The wosisname thing that counts the last 30 days visits to this site and is appearing on more and more blogs instead of a conventional counter is directly linked to a blogger statistics page, here is the link to it http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/711/id2.htm

The all time history figure relates to when blogger first started their statistics facility a year ago and is vaguely interesting as it says that just over 200,000 visits have been made to this blog in the last year.

This months Absolute Unique Visitors figure is 5,214, which is as near as I can get to the number of different people who read this blog in a month. So thanks to all of you.

The picture above is Westgate yesterday. 

3 comments:

  1. Thats over 5,000 people that TDC or some officers and councillors at TDC want to keep in the dark. They can always protest otherwise but its an easy and cheap to rectify this criticism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.