Friday 27 July 2012

Thanet at War and the Mini V festival this weekend July 28 and July 29 Ramsgate’s Westcliff

At GOVERNMENT ACRE ROYAL ESPLANADE RAMSGATE 
 There are 2 days of fun and entertainment for all.

Displays and demonstrations from the 1940's

Military vehicles, costumed re-enactors, hunt the spy.

There will be entertainment from the era including singing and dance.

Lots of stalls 
 Pictures of previous years Thanet at War






http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/710/id10.htm


also on Ramsgate's westcliff this coming weekend at The Boating Pool



The Mini V Festival




With an eclectic choice of live music from only the best local bands, this is a unique family event you can't miss!  


The music runs from 1pm til 8pm both days and there is so much for the whole family to do - including face painting, food & craft stalls, a children's fair, walk on water balls, bar & restaurant serving hot food all day as usual!  




Saturday 28th July


1 - 2pm - The Locals
2.30 - 3.30pm - Riddimatics
4-5pm - Tundra
5.30 - 6.30pm - Running with scissors
7 - 8pm - Georgie




Sunday 29th July


1-2pm - Rosco Levee Band
2.30 - 3.30pm - Interseptors
4pm-5 - Salvador Charlie
5.30 - 6.30pm - Zedheads
7-8pm - Breed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.