Thursday 11 February 2016

Watercolour sketch of Faversham Guildhall, some photos of Faversham, some books for my bookshop, a busman’s holiday.

Here is the watercolour sketch of Faversham Guildhall, with a bit of luck I will get back sometime and finish it off.


As is often he way no café view looking at it in the direction I would have chosen


I did about an hour over breakfast



And about an hour over lunch


The rest of the time I spent wandering round buying books for my bookshop in Ramsgate



I also took a few photos of Faversham, below, which should expand if you click on them







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.