Tuesday 15 March 2016

Cliftonville Lido Complex going up for auction and I mess with music books.

It seems Sour Side Investments are flogging the Lido here are the details http://www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-53415742.html

Freehold
Lot 161 - This lot is for sale by auction as lot 161 on 30th March 2016.

A Freehold Terrace of Buildings Occupying a Site extending to Approximately 0.729 Hectares (1.802 Acres)

- Comprising two Nightclubs and a Separate Bar
- Possible Potential for Development subject to obtaining all necessary consents
- Close to sea front and with sea views


Description
The property comprises a terrace of buildings arranged over three basement levels, ground and first floors. The buildings are internally arranged to provide a bar and two nightclubs. There is a large car park to the front. The property benefits from direct sea views.

Accommodation
Cliff Bar 327.8 sq m(3,529 sq ft)Middle Floor - Former Nightclub962.3 sq m(10,358 sq ft)Lower Ground Floor Nightclub486.7 sq m(5,239 sq ft)Site Area Approximately0.729 Hectares(1.802 Acres)

The property may afford potential for both residential and commercial redevelopment subject to all necessary consents being obtained.


Just the thing if you are into corrugated Caribbean. 

Meanwhile back at the bookshop we have been hard at it pricing new stock, here it is http://michaelsbookshop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/the-dead-sea-scrolls-in-bookshop.html I don’t really understand sheet music, but as pretty much all of the shops that sell it seem to have gone I am giving it a go. My taste is pretty eclectic and as the internet prices seem to be all over the place I have basically just guessed the prices so there may be some extreme bargains to be had while I learn the ropes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.