Saturday 18 February 2017

A few Ramsgate pictures some old and more watercolour sketching in Canterbury Cathedral

A few Ramsgate pictures which you may recognise the what and where of, let me know if you don't


















And today I have to admit to taking the day off, going to Canterbury and doing some watercolour painting in Canterbury Cathedral  


This is the cathedral watercolour, well a start at least 
A couple of progress pictures here 
you can sort of photograph the bit of the cathedral I am trying to paint
 Canterbury Cathedral has the builders in at the moment and I was hoping to paint the scaffold but couldn't get a seat with a veiw.




I also did a bit more of my painting of Canterbury Cathedral crypt.

Such comment as there is so far seems to be going on the individual photos on this Facebook post https://www.facebook.com/groups/516220578418850/permalink/1522019221172309/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.