Friday 31 March 2017

Just because I’m paranoid it doesn’t mean they’re not warped and some local history.

Like Pink, I have grown more curious. Recently considering the presidential situation in America and the possible prophetic:-

Mother should I build the wall?
Mother should I run for president?
Mother should I trust the government?

Anyway today I received the initial bumph that should culminate in my voting in the county council election, but will it be a free and fair election? This isn’t a question that would have occurred to me until relatively recently, however the last elections here were for:- members of parliament, district councillors and town councillors, all at the same time, since these elections it seems all three main parties, IKIP, Labour and Conservatives not only fiddled their election expenses, but in terms of the result appear to have got away with it.

Now it seems that the bbc are saying that the Russians may have also been involved, see http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39401637 it would seem the Russians may. What? Want to break up the EU, I don’t know really, motives in politics are often a bit of a grey area and perhaps it is necessary for something to be broken up sometimes, so politics can do. What? I suppose evolve is the most likely word that comes to mind.

Here in, or is that on? The Isle of Thanet, we have the only UKIP council, but in terms of votes, a reasonably, close run thing, is it perhaps possible that TDC’s leadership and even the administration’s politics may have been influenced by Mother Russia.   

Today’s local pictures to consider over the weekend, some you may feel that you want to put a name, place, reason, explanation or even an excuse to them.   













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.