Wednesday 12 April 2017

Thanet Easter Holiday picture quiz Number 2

Click on the picture to enlarge it and click on the enlarged picture to get to maximum size on a pc mobiles and tablets may vary a bit on this one but basically tap on it and the put your fingers on the screen and move them apart.

The next of the Thanet picture quizzes. This time I have made it easier, I hope, so the name of the pub, the name of the Thanet Town or village and the year the photo was taken (within a 10 year margin)?

So the answers for this one, 3 are worth £1 each to the first 5 people to email them to me before midnight on Holy Saturday 15th April 2017, will be either available in book vouchers, books or money off books in my bookshop in Ramsgate.

If you get all 3 right it will be worth £3 in books or part book.

You email me the answers and I will email you back a code, which you can use by presenting the code, in person, in the bookshop in Ramsgate during the next month, i.e. they code remains valid until 20th April 2017 or until it is redeemed. 


My email address is michaelchild@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.