Monday 13 November 2017

Old photos Margate, Cliftonville and Ramsgate another sketch started in Wetherspoons Ramsgate and work starts on Pleasurama?

 Click on the pictures to expand them





I'm  still obsessing about Harbour Parade in Ramsgate

A friend customer wosisname brought this one in to help me out

It says Royal Oak Hotel opposite the harbour on the end so I haven't had to go for a lie down

I recommend you join the We Love Ramsgate Facebook page, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/516220578418850/


Next Pleasurama, looks like work on the fence, a bit short of lunchtime so only zoomed the camera.






I couldn't get the same table as before so started another picture out a different window which may become The Royal

next phone pictures in Wetherspoons Ramsgate







this is the link to the books that went out in the bookshop on Saturday

the pictures of fiction on the shelves in the bookshop are being updated at the moment and this is the link 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.